Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pride

Well I defiantly have learned my lesson! One of the seven deadly sins came back to bite me in the butt, well okay, not the butt but my foot actually.

I was walking across my living room marveling over the delicious homemade peanut butter cups I made and feeling rather happy with myself when my oh so creative-ness reared its ugly head.

My pile of knitting was on the floor, where I had left it after getting burnt out on knitting cutesy valentines dishcloths. I was so interested in the previously mentioned peanut butter cup that I somehow managed to trip over sed pile of knitting and somehow impale my foot with one of my aluminum knitting needles.

Mmmm…yummy.

To add insult to injury it was in that tender little spot between my toes and the ball of my foot. It gushed blood for a while but was generally okay. I was walking around fine with only a hint of a limp….

Until this morning. Yep, entire ball of foot is so swollen and tender even flip flop will not stay on foot. I’m hobbling around here like an invalid.

Fabulous.