Monday, September 29, 2008

Boring Housewives

So, last night was the season premier of Desperate Housewives. I can't claim that I have been a diehard fan of the show since season 1, but I have been watching pretty regularly for the past 2-3 seasons. The premier last night was so lame and tame vs. previous seasons. It flashed forward 5 years. I know that we had to be, you know, brought up to speed on all the bitchy housewives we know and love, but come on! There was none of the bitchy drama we have come to know and love. There was one bright spot when Edy was telling Gabby what a fatty she has become, but even that was short and sweet.

I hope this is no indication as to what the rest of the season is going to be like...are there any other DH fans out there that hated the season premier as much as I did?

On a side note....Brothers and Sisters was pretty good. I'm happy to have all my showsies back on!

No comments: