Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The getting to know you quiz...AKA I'm so self absorbed.

THE GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUIZ

I saw this meme-style quiz over on How to Eat a Cupcake who copied it from The Boastful Baker who copied it from Brownie Points. Both are awesome blogs, so check them out after you read this quiz.

PS: Feel free to copy it onto your blog so we can get to know YOU! :D

THE GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUIZ

Metal or non-stick? Baking or cooking? I use both for both I guess.

Cast iron or stainless? Both again! (man i'm boring) I love my cast iron for certain things and of course my stainless for all the rest.

Cutting board: silicone or wood? I like wood, but am scared of the sanitation factor. I have a ton of those thin plastic ones.

Knife: carbon steel or stainless? I think my knives are Stainless.

Kitchenaid or hand mixer? I love my kitchenaid stand mixer. Use it all the time! Wish I had more bowls for it!

Cooktop: gas, electric, induction? Well, if I had my choice it would be gas all the way, but only electric in my apartment :-(

Side-by-side, freezer on top, fridge on top? Again, apartment living SUCKS. I have a regular old freezer on top model. But I so want one of those beautiful french door models with the drawer freezer.

Apron or whoops? I love to wear aprons but I rarely remember to.

Mashed potatoes: by hand, ricer, or mixer? I like my potatoes lumpy, so I use my old fashioned potato masher and do it by hand!

Sandwich or wrap? I like both, but sometimes wraps can put on airs. Hehe.

PB & _________ ? Sugar. Yep, good old white sugar sprinkled on my PB. Don't judge me. I like the crunch?

Pancakes: syrup or applesauce? Um a big fat NO to applesauce. I like butter and macerated berries with their juice!

Cake: scratch or mix? I usually make my cakes from scratch, but sometimes I cheat and use a mix if I don't have time.

Chili: beans or no? Yes! Beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel, so eat your beans for every meal!

Napkin: cloth or paper? Usually paper towels. LOL

BBQ: takes the whole weekend to make or take out? I love to make my own in the crock-pot. But Dreamland BBQ is soooo good.

Chicken: white or dark? Legs and thighs please!

Ice cream: cone or dish? Depends, if its a fresh made waffle cone, then yes. Or soft serve on a cake cone, yummy. But usually just a cup!

♥ you all!

XOXO,
Kristen

No comments: