Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do you want me to call the wahhhhmbulance?

I feel like absolute crap. I don't know what is going on with me, but it seems like everything that could possibly wrong, is wrong.

I know most of you would rather not listen to me whine, so you can tune out now.

The biggest of my complaints is the $@#@$% pollen. My allergies have been giving me absolute HELL for the past 2 weeks. I sneeze about...ehhh... close to A MILLION times a day. Sniffle, snot, itchy, watery eyes, dry mouth, fluid in BOTH ears. Damn, I sound like a commercial . It is absolute hell.

I haven't been sleeping well for a week now. I swear I wake up every hour on the hour. Tossing and turning. Even my Simply Sleep doesn't help as it usually does. I wake up feeling like I got ran over with a Mac truck.

My neck and shoulders hurt, my shoulder muscles are tender to the touch. I have pretty much a constant headache.

My emotions are freaking screwed up. I cry all the time for no reason at all. As a matter of fact, tears are rolling down my face right now...why? I have no idea.

WHAT THE %$#& is wrong with me? GRRRRRRR!

1 comment:

M. R. Shamasneh said...

Kristen,
I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. As far as the allergies go, I have one word for you: Allegra. I don't know what I would do without it. As for the other stuff, I'm not sure what to say. I've had the week from hell too (although for different reasons: boyfriend & househunting problems). I guess I'm trying to say "Hang in there!" without sounding like a Pollyanna.