Friday, December 12, 2008

What were you born to do?

Do you ever feel like you were simply born with a single purpose for you life? One thing, that you know without any doubt you are meant to spend your life doing but can’t for one reason or another?

I do. I know in my heart of hearts what I was born to do and I definitely know that every job I have ever had and ever will have is NOT it. I hate working. I don’t dislike it or wish I didn’t have to. I H-A-T-E it. With a passion. I feel so depressed every day at work and I know I don’t work as hard as I should. It just feels so wrong. It feels like I am wasting my life, but I don’t know how to break the cycle. Well, I do, but the opportunity has not presented itself for whatever reason.

I feel so depressed and on the verge of tears every day and spend the day just looking forward to the second the clock hits 4:00. I know this is no way to live my life, but I don’t know what else to do.

It feels really hopeless.

No comments: