Monday, December 8, 2008

Man oh man...how time flies!

Arg! I can't believe its been so long since I last updated. Oops!!

I have been so busy between family stuff, apartment crises, and general holiday time madness!

Heat has been out in my apartment since early last week, finally fixed today. When I got up in the morning, it was about 55 degrees in my apartment. Brrrr!

Also, Comcast problem FINALLY fixed. The guy that came said all the BS I went through was for nothing! He got the cable fixed in the living room and my bedroom after months of trials and tribulations. Hallelujah!

Thanksgiving, birthday parties, trips to see Maw Maw weekly, it really has been a whirlwind.

Been working furiously on my Christmas gifts. I am making scrabble tile pendants for all the ladies in my life. I hope they love them! Also making Swarovski crystal bracelets for ladies in my family to honor lung cancer awareness. Thanks to LindaJ for our upcoming tutorial beading session! (She is a jewelry master!)

The guys are getting a tin full of goodies! I am making Buckeyes, Oreo Truffles, choco covered pretzels and puppy chow. I hope they like it!

Who else is giving home-made gifts for Christmas this year?

No comments: