Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A shave and a haircut, 2 bits.

Sorry I have been neglecting you my little journal. I have been très très busy as of late. Let me catch you up to speed.

So, no camping this weekend. I have some *itch *ss friends who can’t keep plans to save their lives. Oh well, there’s always next year right?

The good from the bad in that situation was I didn’t have to miss my sister’s debut in the Magic Toy Shoppe! She was a “shopper”. It was a really cute number and of course she did great! Here we are:

Afterwards we went to Athens Pizza Kouzina, which is one of my favorite restaurants ever! I love, love, love greek food. I think maybe I lived in Greece in a past life or something.

The big news now is this morning my Maw Maw went in for a lung biopsy. She has been really sick for about a month now and they did a chest x-ray and found a shadow on her lung. L We will find out on Thursday what the results are. I am so nervous. Please pray for her?

No comments: