Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yummy in my tummy!

I just came across this recipe and it reminds me of the one my Mom makes at New Years. It is totally and completely YUMM-O and so easy!

Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Makes about 4 servings

1- 8oz. package cream cheese, at room temperature
1- 9oz. package artichoke hearts (drained jarred or canned, but not marinated)
1 -10oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 garlic cloves
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
Salt and pepper to taste

1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Grease a 2 quart baking dish
3. In a food processor, combine all ingredients except mozzarella cheese
4. Spoon into baking dish and top with mozzarella
5. Bake until bubbling and the top is golden brown, 25-30 minutes
6. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or toasted rustic bread.

Shoot, now I am totally craving it!

No comments: