Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ipod goes into the fortune telling business

What you do is...put your music on shuffle and answer the questions with the song titles. try it..

How am I feeling today?: Move Bitch ....lol i feel that way most days
Will I get far in life?: Gimmie three steps....well damn, that isn't far!
How do my friends see me?: Friend is a four letter word.....shit! I can't make this stuff up!
Where will I get Married?: Love will always win....well thats good to know
What is my best friend's theme song?: Maneater....LMAO!
What is the story of my life?: The Guide
What is/was highschool like?: Basket case..haha!
How is today going to be?: All I wanna do
How can I get ahead in life?: Love me or hate me
What is the best thing about me?:Love song
What is in store for this weekend?: Living in Fast Forward...sounds exciting!
What song describes my parents?: Sexy Can I...bahahah! gross!
My grandparents?: Technologic....ok, they are definately NOT that! LOLs
How is my life going?: leaving on a jet plane.....shoot, I wish I was...
What song will they play at my funeral?: What am I to you? well dang thats not nice!
How does the world see me?: Piece of Me
Will I have a happy life?: Lovestoned....bahaha
Do people secretly lust after me?: Wouldn't It be Nice....HEY! Thats not very nice at all.
How can I make myself happy?: Damaged
What should I do with my life?: Welcome to Atlanta
Will I ever have children?: Not too late......hip hip hooray
What is some good advice for me?: Hips Don't Lie....well I'm glad they don't!
What is my signature dancing song?: Picking Wildflowers....i'll dance with Keith Anderson any day!!!
What do I think my current theme song is?: Lean like a cholo.....okay a cholo? not really.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: We all want the same thing.....do we really?
What type of men/women do you like?: White and Nerdy.....*falls out of chair laughing* BAHAHAHAHAHA....I swear, I cannot make this shit up!! bahahahahaha!


*wipes tears from eyes*
I love my ipod!

No comments: