Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The soundtrack of my life...

I heard this on the Bert Show the past few days driving to work and I thought it would be fun to compile my very own soundtrack of my life....here goes....

1st song on 1st album you ever bought: My very first ever CD was Ace of Base....and you know I was jammin to "I saw the sign" (Video)

1st song I ever danced to: I have one song that defined my whole childhood and that had to be "Walk like an Egyptian" by The Bangles. I even danced to it as part of a 2nd grade project on Egypt...LOL (Video)

Song that makes you carsick or you just plain hate: Suicidal (beautiful girls) by Sean Kingston...i mean really? UGH! (Video)

Song that you blow off steam to/kickass song: The entire Smash Mouth: Fush Yu Mang album. For those of you that don't know their first album...its not the bubblegum pop you think of from "All Star", "walking on the sun" etc. They were hard! If I had to pick one song...it would have to be "Pet Names"....(video) (ignore the anime...its the only vid i could find with the song!)

Song that reminds you of a bad breakup/heartbreak: Well this one is easy...it's Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers....if you don't know it, go buy it on itunes NOW! (Video)

Song that reminds you of the first time you drove alone: It has to be Low Rider by War. Let me explain. My first car was a Cherry '86 Monte Carlo. (this was 2002) it was freaking awesome. My mom called it "The big comfy couch" because the bench seats were so plush and comfortable. *sigh* I miss my baby...she got stolen! (Video)

Song that makes you feel like a stripper. Okay, don't give me shit for this one but it's totally "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry. Yes, makes me feel like a raunchy dirty stripper baby. (Video)

1st song you made out to....this one was hard, I don't really remember but a song I remember from those early make out days had to be Boys II Men, "I'll make love to you"...ahhh those were the days. (Video)

Song that reminds you of your parents: This one is easy..."Jack and Diane" by John Cougar Mellencamp....well my Mom's name is Dianne and she really loves that song...so it always reminds me of my parents (video)

Song that describes your life right now: Anything Lady Gaga....but I guess particularly "Poker Face"....i cannot stay still when that song comes on. And, I play alot of Poker! haha 2 for 1! Love it! (video)

1 comment:

Jenny Galacar said...

this was fun! I should do one, too!
xoxo