Friday, May 8, 2009

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride...

If I were a color, I’d be…pink...because I'm bright and bubbly and girly.

If I were an animal, I'd be...a cat, so I could lay around all day and sleep and have no worries in the world. Did you know cats sleep up to 17 hrs a day! Lucky bastards!

If I were a landscape, I’d be...a white sandy beach, warm and comforting beneath my toes. And no, not just because i'm white and pasty! Gah!

If I were a plant, I’d be...rose, because they are beautiful, but as Bret Michaels lovingly taught us....Every Rose has its thorn.

If I were a vehicle, I’d be…lets be honest...I would be a mini-van or something equally as embarassing.

If I were a type of music, I’d be…something chill like Nora Jones or Regina Spektor.


If I were a food item, I’d be…a big juicy STEAK...mmmmm me likey RED meat! Growl!

If I were an article of clothing, I’d be…flip flops....casusal and cool.

If I were a household appliance, I’d be…Crock Pot....because I love to cook lowww and slowww allll dayyy longggg.

If I were a celestial object, I’d be…a star....haha...yeah I shine brightly!


If I were a tool, I'd be...sledge hammer....cause im heavy and I like to break things.

If I were a time of day, I’d be…dusk....still a little sun left but just beginging to see the cool, calm night.

If I were a spice or herb, I’d be…mint...cause im fresh and versitile!

If I were a piece of jewelry, I’d be…a charm bracelet...helping you remember all your favorite memories.

If I were a toy, I’d be…play doh....I can be mushed and squshed into a multitude of shapes.

If I were a shape, I’d be...a heart...curvy and pointy all at once...and full of love.

No comments: