Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi, My name is Kristen and I am addicted to popcorn.

Okay, I will admit it. I have an addictive personality. Some people are just more wired than others to get addicted to things. I am one of those people.

Luckily....none of my addictions thus far has landed me in any sort of anonymous meeting. Granted, there is nothing wrong with that, but all of my addictions have been legal...and not harmful to my health, mostly anyway.

Diet Coke, shopping, baked goods....and now popcorn. But, not just any popcorn. Kettlecorn. But not just any Kettlecorn. THIS Kettlecorn.


Oh sweet baby Jesus, is this stuff ever good. I beg you NOT to every try it...cause you will get hooked. I promise you. Resistance is futile!

Annnd, they have other flavors....Cheddar Cheese, White Cheddar, Sea Salt, Movie Theater, Buffalo....ohhh yummy.

If I were a rich woman (which I am decidedly NOT) I would make a whole swimming pool, just to fill it with this kettlecorn. Then I would swim in it. Daily. Mmmm, yes ma'am!

No comments: